- Advance and detail reports of New and Repeat users.
- Users/visitors details like demographics, gender, preferred devices, browsers, OS etc.
- Analyze and display Visitors/Users information like login sources, login duration, login preferences, Age etc.
- WiFi Analytics for visitors/users.
- Network Analytics and reports about most popular OS, Devices, Browsers etc being used by the visitors/users.
- Centralized management and deployment of Guest portals/Landing/Splash pages on a global level or per property level.
- Extremely flexible and customizable landing/splash page or guest portals.
- Conditional redirection after login (based on age, gender, visits, birthday, platform, browser type, login source or any combination of these fields)
- Cloud hosted and managed.
- Multiple sources of Logins (Social Media, Form, Vouchers/Tickets and Room)
- Display of advertisements on the login portal based on user types.
- E-Campaign based on number of visits, top customers, birthday etc.
- Built-in digital marketing tools.
- Send marketing shots based on location or global basis.
- Filter guests data based on several criteria.
- Generate Facebook “likes”.
- Location based services
- Heat mapping
- Geo-fenced footfall count
- Way finding and point of interests
- Dwell time
- Guests visit reports for all the locations.
- Guests recognition and greetings.
- Seamless Roaming between properties/venues.
- VIP Guest recognition and notifications.
- Greet and display the existing member’s details on logon.
- Enrolment of new members.
- Integrates with almost any Loyalty programs.
Intelligent bandwidth management based on login sources (Social Media, Form, Tickets/Vouchers, Room).
- Know visitor’s source and place of login with pin-point accuracy
- Collect data relevant to the sub-location
- Analyze and Engage the right audience
- Protection of Logon/splash page from unauthorized access.
- Verification of Visitors/Users via SMS
- Cloud hosted
- Centralized Management of all the properties/venues from single dashboard
- Locations visible on Global Map
- Admin Users with different levels of privileges per location or global
- Track devices, hence customers, even if they are not logged in
- Know visitors’ behaviours by their dwell time, passerby vs genuine, repeat vs new, bounce rate, confirmed visitors, average visits and frequency of visits
- Geo-fencing technology
Next Generation Features
Static and Dynamic IP Configuration by-pass.
By-Pass name, number and script based Proxies (both transparent and non-transparent).
PMS, Internal and external (AD, Radius Server, LDAP) databases, SMS, Email, Social Media, iPass, PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Payment Gateway, QR Code
Enabled with Surfsonix ALI and Centralized Authentication Web Server
Surfsonix ALI allows you to create a centralized corporate login page using central user authentication
Billing by time, date, data volume, bandwidth, free per user.
Per user, per VLAN, per Session Rate Limiting, per Session Volume Limiting, Main Line bandwidth management. Improved QoS during congestion.
Allows you to define a fixed guaranteed bandwidth for certain users.
Allows seamless roaming from wired to wireless networks without disconnecting the existing session.
Autologon devices can be added by their MAC and/or IP address.
Control internet access based on time for the autologon devices.
Allows authentication using Social Media like Facebook, Google Plus and Windows Live.
Property can ask a user to Like/Follow their Social Media Channels or post a message on the user’s timeline
Allows authentication using SMS and Email.
Automatic re-login of already registered devices.
Collect additional customer information at logon (email, name, etc.) for marketing and security.
Surfsonix identifies users that have visited the property before and display welcome message on the Landing Page.
Allow users to complete a survey before accessing the Internet.
Allows real-time view of all applications, policy-based application access, traffic-shaping for applications like P2P (e.g. Bit Torrent), VoIP (e.g. Skype), Instant Messaging, Facebook, YouTube and many more.
Operate in Layer 2 and Layer 3 modes.
- AAA system (Authentication, Authorization, Accounting).
- IEEE 802.1X network authentication (PEAP, TTLS).
- Private VLAN Support (room / port isolation).
- 802.1 q VLAN Security.
- Guests isolation (prevent users from seeing others data).
- Integrated Stateful-Firewall (isolates Office-LAN from Surf-LAN).
- MAC Filtering.
- Simple and Advanced HTTP Content Filter.
- Port Filter.
- Supports major Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
- DNS Tunneling protection.
- Custom HTTP Proxy Settings (Parent Proxy).
- Logging of relevant actions (e.g. logon, logoff, ticket creation)
- Deny Roaming Between VLANS.
- Zone based access – If configured then the tickets would be only valid in certain zones.
- Surfsonix does not push any cookies to the clients. Hence it takes care of complete client security.
- AES 256 bit SSL encrypted authentication.
Send and receive email without using external relay agent.
Support multiple languages like French, German, Arabic, Italian, Greek, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Hebrew etc.
Up to 40 customizable portal/login pages.
Billing by time / volume/ date and bandwidth.
FLAT RATE: A flat rate scheme provides access to the Internet for a limited duration (i.e. 6 days) and limited volume.
TIME RATE: Time rate tickets allows user to log off to save the remaining time credit which can be used in the future.
In the recent times guest check in to the hotel with more than one device. A guest can use the same ticket to login to multiple devices simultaneously using this feature.
User friendly Admin interface. Supports centralized management & multi-level administration control.
Allows the administrator to view and analyze traffics in real time i.e. no. of users online, Bandwidth usage per user, load on main internet line. Support remote loggings of all data and activities including URL Tracking, Clients Source MAC/ IP, destination MAC / IP and Protocol.
Supports 40 ticket printers for one touch ticket printing. Can have multiple regular printers for normal ticket printing.
Supports IPsec, PPTP, L2TP, SSL VPNs with or without Public IP.
Supported in both Bridged and Routed Modes.
A guest is automatically identified as a VIP guest if a VIP flag is created in the PMS during guest check-in.
Support local and remote system backup allowing swift system recovery.
Supports configuration of upstream proxy.
Free logon, Auto logon or Paid services.
Notifying users about the credentials after registration via SMS or Email.
Integration with PayPal, Credit Card, Bank Payment Gateway and Safer Pay.
Central Management System for configuration, management and reporting. Extremely powerful and detailed reporting of application reports, social media analytics, user preferences, system messages, revenue, ticket statistics, users’ connections, http-proxy logs, Detailed Revenue Statistics incl. Export, Real-time Logging (Login, Logoff, …), System Notifications & Remote Syslog, Monitoring of Devices located in Surf-LAN incl. Notifications, SNMP Integration and many more.
ASAjHotel Front Office, ASAjHotel XML Access, Brilliant, Casablanca, Citadel, Easy2res, Elite, Eurofluxo Easylynq, Focusdata, GASTROdat, GMS, Hogatex, HospiX, HOST, Hotline, HOTLINE, HS/3, iisii Cruise, Interflex, MedCom,
Micros Fidelio, PCS-Phoenix, Protel, PSE HSC, SIEMENS, SIHOT.PMS, Silverbyte, SiTec etc.