Very Important! Please read our Data Privacy & Protection Policy
In the information age, we offer customers the means to be always connected. This requires data to be collected and processed. We stick to to this principle: When storing and transmitting data, we must confirm a high level of data protection and data security. That goes for information pertaining to our customers, prospects, business partners and employees. Because protecting data is protecting people.
We want Surfsonix to not only stand for safe WiFi but also set the standard in data privacy & protection. For that reason, we view it as our duty, as an international organization, to comply with the various legal regulations around the world that govern the collection and processing of personal data. Our top priority is to ensure universally applicable, worldwide standards for handling personal data. For us, protecting the personal rights and privacy of each and every individual is the foundation of trust in our business relationships.
Our Corporate Data Privacy and Protection Policy lays out strict requirements for processing personal data pertaining to customers, prospects, business partners and employees. It meets the requirements of the Gulf and European Data Protection Directive and ensures compliance with the principles of national and international data protection laws in force all over the world. The policy sets a globally applicable data protection and security standard for our company and regulates the sharing of information between our Group companies. We have established multiple data protection principles – among them transparency, data economy and data security – as our guideline.
Our teams are obligated to adhere to the Corporate Data Privacy & Protection Policy and observe their local data protection laws. It is our duty to ensure that the rules and principles of data protection at Interlabz are followed around the world. Interlabz will be pleased to answer any questions you have about data privacy, protection and security.
What we collect;
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as physical addresses & postcodes, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may, often, also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and executive procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our websites may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GCC and EU Data Protection Act. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.